A new Audax L Android 5.0 Lollipop Custom ROM has been released Samsung's 2013 flagship phablet Galaxy Note 3 LTE phablet .
This new Audax L firmware software is deodexed and is said to increase device performance, the new visual interface, bring more customization options, new shortcuts for easy access to applications and tons of customization options, such as keys:
- Kernel Stock XXUGBNL8
- Deodexed All apps
- Rooted with SuperSU
- init.d support
- New updater-script
- Adjustments init.d
- Adjustments build.prop
- Multi CSC
- Bloatware removed and Knox
- Aroma Installer
- Added Wipe Data election Aroma
- Auto Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache-system format before flashing the ROM
- UpdateMe Audax
- Scroll TouchWiz 5 × 5-dock6 fast Aroma
- Audax status bar with Home / lock button and 3Minit Aroma
- Status bar with the clock and 3Minit Center in Aroma
- 3Minit Battery Mod
- Note 4 Time thematic Audax
- Mods Air Command in UpdateMe Audax
- New Settings
- Audax Banner Device Information
- Toolbox Enabler
- Note 4 Smart Remote
- Boost Sound
- Added Android L Sounds
- Added Note 4 Sounds
- Added S5 Sounds
- Integrated applications (GPS faster, Ad Away)
- Set password Wi-Fi
- Added call button on Logs
- Added call recording
- Add camera shutter sound
- Activate the camera during the call
- Write Fix external SD card
- Performance tuning and many more improvements to enhance the user experience
Requirements (Things to consider before installing the custom ROM):
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for the custom ROM installation
- This new Audax L Lollipop Android 5.0 firmware must be installed on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) LTE model only; if I tried on other devices, you might get brick [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About Phone >> model number]
- The installation of the custom ROM requires garbage collection on your smartphone, so be sure to back up all data by installing Clockwork Mod (CWM) Recovery / TWRP on the smartphone.
- Users, be sure to install the USB drivers on your PC or smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note N9005 3) will not be recognized by the computer.
- Make sure your device has more than 80% of the battery or the possibility of getting the smartphone brick temporarily if the installation process is interrupted half way.
Disclaimer: This procedure is very technical and must be performed by a person with a good knowledge of rooting (or manually install software) Android devices. If the installation process step is not followed properly, chances are that the smartphone get brick or permanently irreparable.
Tutorial: Step by step installation procedure Audax L Android 5.0 Lollipop custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE-Step 1: Download Android 5.0 ROM Audax L Custom Lollipop (HERE) and Google Apps (HERE) on your PC.
Step 2: Connect Samsung Galaxy Note N9005 3 LTE to PC via USB cable.
[Note: Before connecting the phone to the computer, make sure you have installed the USB driver software, if not, click here to download the firmware]
Step 3: Next, place zip Lollipop Android 5.0 and Google Apps .zip file on the SD memory card from the phone. [Note: Users must apply the .zip file to the root of the SD card, not in any other folder.]
[Note: Before installing custom software, ensure that the device must have been rooted and installed ClockworkMod recovery tool.]
Step 4: Now, turn off the power and disconnect the PC.
Step 5: After performing the regular exit recovery mode by holding press 'Volume (up)', 'Home' and 'Power' buttons.
Step 6: After entering recovery mode, delete the phone memory, selecting "delete data reset / factory '.
[Note: Keys to use 'Volume' to navigate and the "Power" button to select options while operating under recovery mode]
Step 7: Now clear the cache by selecting 'sweep cache partition'
Step 8: After back to ClockworkMod Recovery and select "Advanced" and press "clear the Dalvik cache" [Note: This step is optional, but many recommend this procedure so that the user does not boot loops or face other error in the middle of custom install ROM]
Step 9: Once again return to the main recovery screen and then click "install zip from SD card"
Step 10: Then press "choose zip from sdcard" and sees Android 5.0 ROM .zip file on the SD card and enter the installation process. Repeat the same procedure to install Google Apps [Note: Use the "Volume" buttons to navigate and the "Power" button to select options]
Step 11: Once you have completed the installation process, go to "+++++ Go Back +++++" and restarting the device, choose "reboot system now" seen in the recovery menu.
Now your device (Samsung Galaxy Note N9005 3) take a few minutes to complete the boot process.
Then users go to Settings >> select About phone to confirm the installation of Audax L Lollipop v5.0 Android custom ROM.